Whenever you need someone to liaise, or act on your behalf, with enforcing authorities or other bodies on health and safety matters we can assist. We can take the stress out of dealing with the situation for you and provide expert advice and support. 

When you need someone to represent you with the HSE, the local Fire Authority, the Local Authority or any other regulatory or inspecting body we can step in and provide the necessary health and safety support and advice. Whether it is as a result of a planned inspection, an investigation following a reportable accident or incident, or another issue we can liaise with the relevant body and provide the necessary reports on your behalf. 

We will be there when you need us most. Please contact us to find out more.

Representation on

health & safety matters

Robust Safety Solutions                 

 Health & Safety Services and Risk Management Solutions for new & growing businesses 

Call us on 07810 798643